It's about finding the career that is right for you. MINK Pipe Trades members use a wide variety of skills to deliver projects in every area of commercial, industrial, and residential arenas. Whether large or small, MINK Pipe Trades members approach every project with the same goal: Deliver it right, the first time, every time.
We'll help you reach these career opportunities and offer a multitude of fields to choose from: pipe welding, plumbing, pipefitting, sprinkler fitting, or HVACR technician.
When you become a MINK Pipe Trades member we promise to deliver the highest quality of training to keep your skills up to date so you can deliver the best product. No other organization serves the training needs of the piping industry.
Over the past several decades, our training programs have produced a stable, skilled workforce responsible for building and maintaining piping systems in the various industrial and residential facilities that make up the North American landscape.
The MINK Pipe trades are currently accepting Resumes for HVACR Technicians, Residential Plumbers, Commercial Plumbers, and Service Plumbers.
For more info, click the tabs above.
The Benefits of MINK Pipe Trades!
YOU CAN HAVE A FUTURE WITH PROMISE...
ARE YOU RECEIVING THESE BENEFITS WHERE YOU ARE EMPLOYED?
1. A Pension Plan that will let you retire and live comfortably afterward.
2. Health and Welfare Insurance Plans.
3. A Scholarship Fund that is open to all members' children.
4. Life Insurance Policy.
5. A Burial Fund to help your loved ones with funeral expenses
6. Wages and Working Conditions that you should receive as a skilled tradesman.
7. Training Classes provided to you at no cost to update your skills.
8. The Ability to Travel throughout the United States and Canada for employment.